View Single Post
Old 05-04-2020, 11:15 AM   #27344
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Whomever the ****'s fears.

Its time to open up and for life to get started again.

Honestly, life has been BETTER for me with this Covid shit. I haven't suffered one bit and business is good. And for the most part i avoid the news and all the doom and gloom and panic.

But as i drove through downtown this morning i saw a line going around the block for a local food bank.

It reminds me of being a homeless kid again. It reminds me that while everything is A-Ok for me because im NOT worried about how to get my next meal, Millions in fact ARE.

The bottom line is the grandmothers of many people whom i don't know may die. Grandmothers of many i dont know die everyday and life still has to go on.

Families are suffering right NOW and most of you don't know who they are and quite frankly won't know, and won't really care if their children won't eat worth a shit today.

Those people have to look out for themselves. Strangers halfway across the country sure as **** aint gonna do it.
This
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.