View Single Post
Old 01-23-2019, 11:03 PM   #13
I'm with the banned.

Get called for a win-reversing neutral zone violation in your rec league’s championship game – Those guys should have known I wouldn't take the games seriously.

See the Chiefs sign Matt Cassel as a 2019 backup – Call it the Broncos and Paxton Lynch and I'm still on board. I don't own the team, it's not my problem. I might ridicule them for doing it, but that's actually fun.

Watch the Patriots in a Super Bowl game – I'm not even sure why this is on a list of bad things. May as well put ice cream on the list.
ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.