View Single Post
Old 03-16-2018, 07:16 AM   #11287
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
Ah, my smoothies start with their frozen fruits and veggies. Thanks to your tip on the Vitamix a couple of years back, which worked PERFECTLY when the son had the surgery to put some of the bone from his hip into his cleft (!!!!!), smoothies have become a daily staple for me. There are times I'm smoothie'd out, but Costco's prices makes them something you can do every day.

Add to it that I've taken to Lew's veggie deal, most evening include a rather large portion of grilled or broiled veggies.

Yeah, we're veggie nuts in this house...

The Vitamix is such a wonderful tool and makes smoothies better than any. I remember the first time I had blackberries in the Vitamix smoothie and how it obliterated the seeds.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.