View Single Post
Old 08-14-2015, 02:12 PM   #195
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post

That is pretty hilarious. There could be a million different reasons for what she's doing. Maybe she's lonely, maybe there was another guy who flamed out quickly, or maybe she legitimately made a mistake and wants to be with you.

At any rate, I don't think it's in your best interest to stick around to figure out.

How are you doing post-breakup? Like I said, you seem OK based on a few posts here.
Oh, its batshit crazy.

I'm doing okay with the break up. She had changed pretty significantly over the last few months - poking me about things until she stormed off ("are you flirting with our waitress?!?"), having a lot of our activities revolve around her friends, and just general aloofness and resentment. She might have been the first to say "its over", but my patience in waiting for the old version to come back was pretty much gone.
DiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about