View Single Post
Old 08-14-2015, 12:23 PM   #192
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
This line confuses me.

You're saying you get the impression that she wants to work things out and that reinforces that the breakup was the right move? Or you get the impression that she wants to work things out only to suddenly and inexplicably reinforce the breakup- like a mixed signal thing?
Definitely the latter, the exact definition of mixed signals. "I will stop bugging you eventually...I guess I have to let you go...the thought of dating anyone other than you makes me sick...your lack of communication is helping me move on...I must be F'd up because I can't stop thinking about you and missing you...sigh, goodbye"

And this is the one that ended it lol.
DiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about