View Single Post
Old 08-14-2015, 11:02 AM   #187
20 Menthol KOOLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiaperBoy27 View Post
I know this thread is typically for "did you get your dick wet" comments, but my ex is driving me nuts. She ended it a few weeks ago but it was kind of mutual - we had been fighting constantly.

Now she won't leave me the hell alone. I blocked her from my phone, facebook, and ipad. This angered her. Now she is sending emails to all my accounts saying I was the best, she can't believe its over, she will never love anyone like she did me, she wants to run to me but can't. All ending with "sigh, goodbye". This is utter insanity, but always gives me the impression she wants to work things out, and then suddenly reinforces the breakup.

Its almost like she can sense I have a date tonight and wants to screw with my head.

You're going to do what you want to do, but I get the vibe that you're OK with moving on?

If that's the case, move on and never look back.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.