View Single Post
Old 04-04-2021, 04:19 AM   #1015
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by penchief View Post
Never been a fan but, surprisingly, I’ve found that I like a lot of her covers. She does a great job with Dolly Parton’s, “Jolene” and Melanie’s, “Look What They’ve Done to My Song.” I’ve come to begrudgingly respect her talent based on her covers alone.
Honestly I haven’t heard one of her songs since party in the USA or whatever.

I did like the Jolene cover. And this cover was really good.

She was on Rogans podcast awhile back, and while she’s ****ing cookoo, she does seem to have found a way to be comfortable being who she is. It might be a thing like Gaga, who is really ****ing talented but makes pop music for the masses rather than inspired art.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.