View Single Post
Old 04-26-2017, 11:01 AM   #765
Resident Glue Sniffer

Thanks for the update on the RDR2 info/release.

just did a quick read on a few sites this morning, and it sounds like the rumor is it's a prequel to RDR; and that it might be like GTAV in that you can cycle between different characters.

They think it might be a prequel because of some of the dialogue in the teaser talking about how when you run away, you RUN (or something to that effect, I can't remember exactly the words used); and that Marsten in RDR was always talking about how he 'used' to be in a gang etc, then RDR2 poster has 6 or 7 guys on it. I guess RDR was set in 1911-1915 - so maybe this RDR2 is set 10-20 years earlier? There was also mention that RDR was such a perfect ending, they're not sure where they could go with it if it wasn't going to be a prequel.

whatever...I'm jazzed for the new release in the fall. I've been playing RDR quite a bit each night; forgot how much fun the game is. a bit repetitive at times though. but oh well.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.