Thread: Other Sports Calipari to Arkansas?!?
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2024, 11:45 AM   #60
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni View Post
Never said that but there were posters here that thought Cal did things that Burrito did not until he was caught grabbing Xtra queso
If we're being technical, Adidas was caught with their hand in the cookie jar. Sworn testimony said that Bill knew nothing about it.

Don't get me wrong...I don't have my head buried. But if people are going to hide behind the "facts," then they have to stick to the facts. No one's proven a thing about Self's role in that stuff.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.