Thread: Movies and TV Disney+ coming November 12th
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2019, 11:32 AM   #35
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
I did mine at 7 this morning and got signed up quickly, now though it tells me my net connection is bad when I try to watch so safe to say their getting hit hard.
I was reading on reddit...lots of folks are connecting. Mandolarian is not streaming for most folks and a lot of folks are barely able to log in.

They are getting pounded for sure. I would like to just get in to at least get the account finalized so when things do lighten up I can get in with no problems.
mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.