View Single Post
Old 05-18-2017, 11:23 PM   #7949
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickhead View Post
i could post a really long thread about the 125 different items we ate in the last two weeks with the fam in town, but i will post what we had for my wifes birthday last friday.

it was the four of us at a local dining hole:

Braised Beef Cheeks $26
Slow braised with a rich red wine and tomato sauce, fresh herbs, creamy kipfler mash and
fresh zesty gremolata (gf)

Crumbed Lamb Cutlets $27
Two succulent cutlets with kipfler mash potato, seasonal vegetables and gravy

Veal Involtini $29
Involtini stuffed and rolled with asparagus, buffalo mozzarella, and prosciutto, pan fried and
finished with a marsala wine reduction (gf)

Chicken Saltimbocca $27
Chicken thigh layered with prosciutto and sage and sautéed in white wine and butter (gf)

couldn't have had a better meal for the price, normally it's the other way around.

here is their full menu....

https://www.zigzagmotel.com.au/wp-co...enu-May-17.pdf

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand we drove around the mount panarama race track, but i will post that in the gearhead thread

Took a look at the menu and the rack of lamb has my name all over it!
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.