Thread: Misc Durango, CO
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2017, 07:00 PM   #6
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
The Mrs and I will be heading there Labor Day weekend to check the Durango-Silverton train ride off the bucket list. We'll probably stay in the area a couple days so we're looking for other stuff to do, and also possible places to stay. We prefer a cabin type place over a hotel, but nothing fancy.

Anyone familiar with the area have any suggestions? I swear I've seen someone here with Durango as their location but can't remember who it was.
I lived there for a short stint... Great town

Lots of fun things to do, whether it be booze cruising down the Animas, hiking up to some great views, and even just a stroll down main street would be fun for the wife
Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.