View Single Post
Old 08-03-2014, 05:11 PM   #37
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

You’d like to think the NBA would be a bit more savvy.

Doesn’t the league realize that a Cleveland Cavaliers Andrew Wiggins jersey could be a collector’s item one day?

Wiggins, the former Kansas star, was drafted this summer by Cleveland. But after LeBron James said he was returning to the Cavaliers, there was talk that Kevin Love would be traded from Minnesota to Cleveland.

Thing is, Wiggins was the key piece to the trade. However, he can’t be dealt until Aug. 23, because a player can’t be traded until after 30 days have passed since he signed his contract. That’s NBA rules.

Former Kansas star Andrew Wiggins was drafted by the Cleveland Cavaliers, but he seems likely to be a member of the Minnesota Timberwolves one day soon. His Cavaliers jersey has been pulled from the NBA’s online shop.

On Sunday, Wiggins told ESPN: “I just want to play for a team that wants me. So whichever team wants me I’ll play for.”

The NBA shop must know Wiggins is going to be traded. While you can still find a Cavaliers T-shirt with Wiggins’ name on it, his jersey is not available at the NBA store. At first, the store said the jersey had been discontinued, as Pro Basketball Talk reported.

Now the page that contained Wiggins’ jersey is no longer available.

That’s got to be a sign, right?

Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/sports/nba...#storylink=cpy

TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.