View Single Post
Old 01-23-2019, 10:57 PM   #722
Andy Reid Supporter

When you think about it, this team nearly went to the Super Bowl with the disaster at defense all season.

All we need is a DC that can get guys to buy in, know what they are doing, limit mistakes and help us upgrade the talent. We aren’t asking for an elite defense next season.

It doesn’t matter what DC you have if you give them the secondary we had most of this season. It’s no wonder this defense looked a lot better when the younger guys were playing.

It pisses me off bc we would be in the Super Bowl right now if Sutton simply coached this game with any sort of formidable plan. It’s just unbelievable how bad this game was coached by him.

I really do believe myself or any of you guys could have been the DC and formulated a better gameplan/adjustments. That’s how bad it was.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0