Thread: Mock 1/14
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2018, 11:01 AM   #9
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Not going to quote your post crow but assuming the Chiefs see the class as you do, it seems they'd be very foolish to release Dee Ford. I like that you mentioned there being strength at DT and DB though.

Maybe they get one of those FA OLBs as you mentioned who can easily upgrade Zombo, but come draft day they hone in on the secondary and interior DL. Even though our current OLBs have a lot to prove IMO, I suppose the talent is there to be solid with Houston, Ford, Kpass... we really need Tanoh to turn it on and hopefully start I think.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.