Thread: Movies and TV Starfield (Skyrim in Space)
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2024, 02:28 PM   #233
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside View Post
Good to hear, hows the planetary combat? That's my main will to play this game as well as gathering loot. I have no desire to fly around and dogfight in space and nothing very promising coming this year game wise.
I haven't had any issues with the planetary combat at all. Of course, I'm now nearly at level 120, so even on very hard fighting is pretty easy. The maxed out sniper skill is beastly. Also doesn't hurt that I know the layout of every location by heart. I'm like the asshole major in Heartbreak Ridge who always knows where the ambush site is.

One problem I'm having, which I guess is minor, is that I never get enemy ships randomly landing on planets, even in spots where they usually spawn more than half the time. That's been broken since the beginning of this run. Sucks, because I enjoy storming parked ships and stealing them. Oh well. Ships still spawn randomly in space like normal.

Overall it's like night and day from when the game launched last year. Clearly they've worked out most of the problems.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote