View Single Post
Old 08-12-2020, 06:09 PM   #111
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooper barrett View Post
And when was this? and what service plan are you on?

Did you have this issue before you got a XB7? did they analyze your home network, They do this for free and did they offer you free equipment to help with coverage issues?

Did you have an Xb6 that was replaced trying to solve this issue? how long did you have it?

Did you ask him who and when his last employer was?

Asking for a friend, really.

The reason I ask is because they were tested in the field by the lead techs of select service areas. This would be the Commercial or Institutional Techs putting them to use in their own homes. One of those guys is a close friend and he returned his XB6 he was rentng (Grey)as the XB7 unit worked much better.. I bumped into him at grocery store and he asked the above questions.
Gig plan, before the xb7 I had an ARRIS modem but I was on 300 down, had that for roughly 3 years with no issues. They switched me to the xb7 when I upgraded, after the issues they sent a guy out who checked all my lines, network etc. First guy switched me to another xb7 so in about a month I had 2 different ones and the same issues persisted. Second guy came out checked the kind again showed me it was pulling 980 down yet hooked to the modem it was awful.

He switched me to the xb6 and so far that has corrected my problems.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.