View Single Post
Old 07-21-2023, 04:38 PM   #29
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
I'd be OK if they gave people a sequence number or whatever just to reduce the mad rush to get on, but I prefer the assigned seats personally. I've grown to love hanging out in lounges until I absolutely have to leave, so having to get there an extra 15-20 minutes early just so I can get on and sit in an uncomfortable seat even longer is kind of frustrating.
Yeah, I'm never in a hurry to get on the plane and have tempered my urgency to get off asap because people are so damn slow... it's like the rest of the world really ****ing enjoys being on the plane for as long as possible.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.