View Single Post
Old 07-21-2023, 03:24 PM   #20
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Southwest... no assigned seats and everyone lines up nicely to wait their turn.

Every other airline.. assigned seats and mass chaos to be the first to board so you can sit in your uncomfortable seat the longest and have to get up a time or two to let people in the row.

No idea why other airlines haven't adopted a form of Southwest's organization, even if they kept the assigned seating... if for no other reason than early boarders not having to shove their way through people.
I've flown SW many times, its been a while. I'm not a huge fan of the concept but the prices and service are usually decent. For short domestic flights it makes sense but longer stuff with connections etc...I don't care for it.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.