View Single Post
Old 04-25-2020, 12:12 PM   #48
21st Century Schizoid Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Northman View Post
I’m not hating on this pick, but somebody please explain to me why Amik Robertson was not picked instead of Sneed? They are on the same team and Robertson was far more productive than Sneed. Yes I get that he is small, but he still would fit a position of need especially if they are talking Sneed moving to corner, albeit, probably the outside corner deployment.

Is this a matter of Robertson not measuring up to some of the baseline requirements for Spags? Because production wise it is not that close between these two players. Robertson had a lot more tackles over the past three years, along with interceptions and pass breakups.

Flame away.
Reggie Ragland
siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.