View Single Post
Old 04-08-2020, 04:01 PM   #19
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellerfox View Post
Ruiz is consistently graded as a first round pick and is probably the safe pick at center... but I’ve seen quite a few people who have a Cushenberry ahead of Ruiz. Flip side, I’ve also seen people who have Cushenberry as a 2nd or 3rd round pick and a clear tier below Ruiz. Will be interesting to see where he falls - I personally like Cushenberry better. Trading down 10-15 spots, taking Cush, and picking up a few extra picks is one scenario I’d be okay with.
I don't know about that consistently part.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.