Thread: Movies and TV Better Call Saul
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2021, 01:12 PM   #2156
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mennonite View Post
Is there an overarching plot to this show? I've only seen the first season.
It builds up the entire world that an underachieving high school teacher stumbled into and destroyed in Breaking Bad.

I may end up liking it over BB if it sticks the landing in S6. Jimmy (Saul) and Kim are much more fun to root for than Skyler and Walt. It also gives so much more screen time to Mike — and it always pays off.

It is a much slower build and a different show than Breaking Bad. Seasons 4-5 are really the first time it truly felt like a BB prequel. I’d put Season 5 of Saul up against any season of Breaking Bad.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.