View Single Post
Old 09-11-2018, 04:18 PM   #1204
Sometimes it's black and white

It took me three tries to get far enough in Witcher 3 to get into it. I liked it, but I'm not one of those that thought it was an all time great game.

The fighting system wasn't my favorite. I think I played through it on the easiest setting. Although I did no potions (except where plot advancement required it) and almost no weapon/armor upgrades. There were a few sections where running away was not an option and no healing potions made it pretty challenging even on the easiest setting.

I thought the character development was pretty good outside of all the romantic angst back story it tried to throw at you. But maybe that was because I hadn't played any of the previous versions.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.