Thread: Movies and TV HBO The Outsider
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2020, 02:58 PM   #45
MVP

First 4 or 5 episodes had me on the edge of my seat.

The last few...not so much.

The Holly character is acted well, but she has basically no flaws and can figure out the answer to everything almost immediately which makes her pretty boring. Everytime she calls the creature "El Cuco" it makes me cringe. I get that it's based on a real legend, but the name just sounds super childish and cheesy.

Also we've spent 3 episodes on Ben Mendelsohn, who started off as a really interesting character, just walking around with his arms crossed and frowning. What a waste of a really promising character.

Idk. I'm going to watch the last couple episodes, but i'm afraid this one is going to go down as a show that had great potential but couldn't stick the landing.
comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote