Thread: Movies and TV Joker - Warner Bros. movie
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2020, 02:55 PM   #233
I could of gone pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
The way it plays out, when we see stuff like his date with the neighbor lady and it turns out that it's all in his head, at the end when the therapist goes "what's so funny?"

Is it that the whole thing was in his head?
I was thinking when posters were saying it wouldn't work, the time is not right, the character is not right, then I posted it's not real, it's only a movie and anything can be made to work in a movie. Then I started thinking of the TV show Dallas and who shot JR. The dream sequence. I had the exact same thought, this whole thing is just a dream. Then I thought, you know people hated Dallas for doing that and there has been others. Maybe it would work and maybe not.
DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli