View Single Post
Old 06-05-2019, 04:47 PM   #120
Settle this once and forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bump View Post
well in my humble opinion, I really liked the Nolan Batmans, the Christopher Reeves Supermans, the Michael Keaton Batmans, the first 2 XMen movies. I consider them all comic book classics. The first 2 Spider Mans with Tobey I liked. Not a fan of the newer ones.
Well, that's kind of all over the place. Seems like the last comic book movie you liked came out about seven years ago.. didn't like Infinity War? Endgame? Iron Man? Captain America: Winter Soldier? What ruined comic book movies for you in the last seven years?
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.