View Single Post
Old 02-15-2018, 03:38 PM   #2
Banned

I only watch blockbusters at a theater. And with how many of them are turning into places that serve gourmet food, mixed drinks on recliners it could keep them in business a little longer than if they hadn't tried a transition. Network television is funny they're really trying to become basic cable with how they format their shows. And with how they cast as I only see promos while watching sports. I did catch an episode of Discovery. The opening titles reminded me of a cross between season one of True Detective, and Westworld.

Netflix is interesting as it seems they their competitors have tried to box them out, but it didn't work. I wonder how long they can outbid everyone for the shows that they do steal away from other channels. A lot of their material is available for rent on other forums. Amazon has the inside edge with renting what doesn't come with a membership, offering music, and being propped up by an online retailer the likes that hasn't been seen yet.

It's interesting to watch how it all has changed. And how it continues to change so quickly. And how much it will still be changing. Just in the networks with being so mammoth it'll be interesting to see how long they move so slowly, or if they adapt better eventually. I'm not sure how long game shows, reality shows, cop drama, court drama, fire and rescue drama, and the like can sustain them
banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.