View Single Post
Old 11-14-2023, 01:59 PM   #61
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Oddly stated article... we can't tell you who they arrested, but there's only one person who they would have arrested...

Man arrested on suspicion of manslaughter in Adam Johnson's death
It was Petgrave. Not sure how I feel about it. It's hard based on the grainy videos I've seen to unequivocally establish intent. Maybe there are clearer videos I haven't seen.

I've heard Petgrave has a history of being a dirtball, but I have no direct knowledge of this.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote