View Single Post
Old 01-13-2021, 09:14 AM   #148
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoMoChief View Post
Well the show is based around a bunch of kids with multiple sub-story arcs...so it's not going to be great.

But yeah it's cheesy in many ways....but it's good for some nostalgia, which is the only thing Hollywood has left to hang onto and it's the only reason why people are watching this despite it's bad acting/dialogue.

I don't see this show continuing on past another season (4). Most shows get stale after about the 4th season anyway, by that time the nostalgia will have worn off and all loose ends are tied, Johnny/Daniel defeat Kreese/Cobra Kai. End of show.
My 9 and 13 year olds LOVE this show.

You would be shocked at how many kids are watching. I know it's very popular at all levels of school out here.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.