Thread: Movies and TV Indiana Jones 5: First Details
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2022, 10:34 PM   #216
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRichard View Post
If the Critical Drinker is right it is going to be time travel and not flashbacks... god help us.
its both

the movie opens with young indy fighting nazis on that train, and i think a young version of mads mikkelson's character is involved

hence why old indy apparently knows him and doesn't trust him 30 years later in the space program

these are not spoilers because i am avoiding them like the plague, but that is my take on the trailer and limited synopsis they have released officially
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.