Thread: Chiefs Lucas Niang opts out...
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2020, 09:44 AM   #134
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Who's to say those Venn diagrams don't overlap?

Again - 24 year old football players are not a demographic group apart. They're still just 24 year old people. Who play football.

Those same people that won't stop partying are the peer groups of many of these players.

So when you immediately call the former '****ing idiots' and sanctify the latter...well I think you're doing it wrong.
Believe me. If it comes out that Niang opted out and then went about with his normal life....partying and not giving a ****....I’ll be the first to call him a ****ing idiot. I’m giving him the benefit of the doubt right now.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote