View Single Post
Old 05-17-2018, 02:56 PM   #52
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
Poolboy.

Little update on that. I was walking my dogs last night and the neighbor's wife was out in their front yard pruning their rose bushes and she asked me if I was going to come over and shit in their yard this weekend. I apologized to her for my actions over the last weekend and then told her that of course I wasn't going to shit in their yard, but if she would like some shit in the yard that I could bring my dogs over. She didn't accept my apology or laugh at my joke. Oh well, she'll get over it eventually.
You should totally shit in her yard now.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.