Thread: Chiefs Alex Smith on 810
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2017, 05:37 PM   #13
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RippedmyFlesh View Post
That's not the first time I have heard an interview with him described that way. I think he has depression. I am not just criticizing it kind of reminds of when I found out Springsteen had it. Sometimes it just baffles us how someone could feel that way that has so much going for them. I get its chemical but still hard to understand.
A man needs to feel that he's a success to be content. And every time Smith turns on ESPN, or local radio, or national radio, or gets on facebook, or God forbid, message boards...it's nothing but ridicule or disrespect. The high that he was likely riding a month ago is completely gone and he's probably as deflated as he's ever been.

Of course, to many, it would be a wild success just to have wife as hot as his and the bank account. But it's all relative.

Last edited by RaidersOftheCellar; 11-22-2017 at 06:07 PM.. Reason: mistake
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.