View Single Post
Old 04-12-2020, 10:48 AM   #2274
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
Once you get it down you won't want to go back. Texture and flavor is much better. I usually stick to spare ribs now and keep 'em steady at 250 and spritz about every 40 mins.

Keep a close eye on them when they hit the 4 hour mark

Unless you're trying to win a competition or you've got a group of people coming over with dentures or some shit, skip the wrap.
Real talk. I’m a value guy. IMO it’s not worth screwing up a few racks to get it down and then babysitting them or totally ****ing them. Wrapping them gives me flexibility.

It’s worth it to have tools to smoke Up some Q. But it’s not worth the time to me to me to get it absolutely perfect. The value isn’t there for me. Largely because it’s do things that give me flexibility or don’t have Q.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.