View Single Post
Old 04-11-2019, 08:35 AM   #960
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
And that was my other favored WR on the dartboard. I almost thought about changing the pick before Pest got a chance to post it to the OP but decided it was poor form.

I had Jennings at the top of my board but didn't bother to double check. I remembered Mitchell and circled back to my dropbox later to confirm he was who I'd have taken when I saw I had him as 1b to my 1a in Jennings.

Similar guys really, but Jennings background and relative inexperience may give him a higher ceiling.
i dont know if i just think wr is super deep but i took a ton for the giants. I couldn't get away from the value that they had
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.