View Single Post
Old 04-10-2019, 04:00 PM   #953
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by TambaBerry View Post
The New York Giants select Gary Jennings WR WVU
And that was my other favored WR on the dartboard. I almost thought about changing the pick before Pest got a chance to post it to the OP but decided it was poor form.

I had Jennings at the top of my board but didn't bother to double check. I remembered Mitchell and circled back to my dropbox later to confirm he was who I'd have taken when I saw I had him as 1b to my 1a in Jennings.

Similar guys really, but Jennings background and relative inexperience may give him a higher ceiling.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.