View Single Post
Old 11-22-2017, 10:16 AM   #89
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy View Post
I understand your frustration man. Believe me I get it but there are plenty of ways to win a SB. Blaming one player, who is clearly a good QB, in a team game like football for a teams failures isn't fair.

We didn't lose that Steelers game because of Alex Smith. He had a bad game but overall he played pretty much just as well as Big Ben did. Difference was Bell ran all over us while our running game was pretty much nonexistent.

And Alex Smith has stepped his game up in the playoffs plenty of times. Check out his playoff stats. They speak for themselves.
I don't know how anyone can watch our steelers playoff loss and not believe that Alex Smith was by far the #1 reason we lost. Of course it isn't the only reason. But it was the main reason.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.