Thread: Video Games Sony Playstation 5 thread
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2020, 12:17 PM   #176
Plays to win the game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJJasonp View Post
I got in on the Sony pre-order. Supposed to arrive on my doorstep on launch day.

I just started last week - on PSNow - Demon's Souls.......then just realized that it's a remastered launch-day release for PS5!.

So I think that will be my first game....
That's the only reason I'll be standing in line for one. Looks like an incredible remake, I just hope they make the difficulty higher than the PS3 version was. The boss difficulty in recent From Soft games is much more difficult than what it was back then, which is obvious how much they've refined their games since then.
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.