View Single Post
Old 03-05-2020, 03:28 PM   #771
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
There's very likely 1000s of cases right now we don't know about. We're barely testing. The question is whether it's deliberate - either for political reasons or to not induce a panic, or just incompetence in creating/distributing tests.

We'll know in as little as a few weeks if hospitals start being overwhelmed with people needed ventilators and oxygen. Can't really hide it at that point.

The only thing I know for sure is we didn't close any borders - which is what set me off.
Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
Quite frankly, I bet a lot of people have (and have had) this already and just didn't realize what it was, chalking it up to the flu.
I'll say again that if it has been circulating widely in Washington State for over a month, those hospitals would probably already be overflowing with people who are severely ill. But there's no report to indicate that this is true.

To loochy's point, there probably have been other cases of community spread that we don't know about - but it doesn't to seem to have put a large burden on any of our healthcare systems that we know of.

Yes maybe it'll spread largely across the country, or maybe we'll only see isolated hot spots.

Right now doesn't seem like the time for "WORST CASE SCENARIO" planning.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.