View Single Post
Old 04-29-2015, 12:52 PM   #486
FINALLY! The wait is over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saccopoo View Post
Because I don't stick my tongue in a chick's poop chute? Where poo emanates from? Where dingleberries might still linger? Where residual shit stains from a poor wipe job reside? Where the stink of doodie remains no matter how many enemas are administered?

And seriously...what if she farts in your mouth?

What then?

What if it is a gross "I ate bananas and eggs for breakfast" level stench bomb she rips into your empassioned lips and tongue and mouth as you seek to lick her inner butthole clean?

It's gross. Eating someone's ass is gross. Really gross. Shit comes out of there.

What's next? Chomping down on a log as she presses it out on your face?

There has to be limits lest there becomes a world without them.
Sac, you gotta eat the booty like groceries!
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.