View Single Post
Old 07-21-2018, 06:59 PM   #17
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAUTO View Post
So will ball joints on any Ford product. Any movement of them will sound exactly like you are describing.
I never had to do ball joints on either of my fox bodies so I can't speak from experience there. I've never owned a Ford truck, just my little s10 lowrider. I was actually looking for a Ranger, but I digress.

I've had 4 Subarus and the rear suspension is comprised of 2 lateral links and a trailing arm per side. Each side has 6 bushings from the factory (not including the subframe/differential bushings which is another story for another day). Once you go aftermarket, you're looking at 12 per side. There is absolutely a difference between the sound of those bushings and ball joints, at least on my car, as I just did my ball joints the other day.
Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.