View Single Post
Old 06-01-2020, 02:05 AM   Topic Starter
MONTANA #19

Interesting....Chiefs SB Ring related

I wonder if the design of the ring was leaked? Of all the ones I've seen so far, this one by far looks the most legit. This popped up as an advertisement on my facebook tonight. It doesn't look that bad. I was hoping they would go over-the-top gaudy with the diamonds. I do like the return of the king line.

https://www.luckrings.com/products/2...mpionship-ring

arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.