Thread: Mock (9/19)
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2017, 11:05 AM   #45
__

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
And meanwhile, you extended Alex. When does he ****ing leave? The year before we have to decide on Mahomes' option? When HE'S going to need a new contract? And he's going to want starter's money for having played jack ****ing shit games?

Don't Brock Osweiler our QB, please. You do that shit to 4th round QBs. You DON'T do that to QBs who cost you an extra 1st and 3rd to acquire.

The sooner Alex gets his ass out of here the ****ing better. Ravens did it to Dilfer. Bucs did it to Brad Johnson. We need to do the same to Alex should we be as fortunate as them to win the big one.
I probably start shopping him the first year he doesn't take us to the Super Bowl. There's some wiggle room on that declaration but overall I'm dead serious.

I'm keeping him so long as he's taking us to Super Bowls.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.