View Single Post
Old 03-29-2024, 09:00 AM   #313
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
The new generation cares a lot less about this than you think.

Recently I’ve seen celebs like Drake, Bad Bunny, Chris Hemsworth and Jason Mamoa with painted nails. Chris Brown has been dying his hair pinks and light blues for years now. Guys have been wearing pink since I was in high school almost two decades ago.

It’s the wave.
I'm an old geezer these days. I had no idea this was a thing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
Caleb is a very highly regarded QB prospect with all the tools to not just succeed, but also be elite. If he succeeds no one will care about his nail color. If he fails it won't be because of his nail color or what color his phone case was.
I agree all this weird shit is just a side show but..... Going up into the stands and crying in your mom's arms publicly after a big loss says something about his maturity and decision making. Calls into question his toughness he will need to be an elite QB in the NFL.
Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
Good lord man.

What makes Mahomes great? It’s mental for ****s sakes.

It’s not just nails, look at all the other shit. The sum of its parts is what’s going to set up a colossal failure.
Yeah he's tough physically but its his mental toughness that elevatesd him into the GOAT conversation.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.