View Single Post
Old 01-22-2019, 11:50 AM   #87
Be Kind To Your Pets

I had a guy in line next to me that offered me a tug off his Jack Daniels three or four times (No thanks, dude...can I get an STD from a bottle of Jack?) He kept telling me his life story; that he went to Wyandotte and played basketball with Larry Drew and he always liked Norm Stewart even though he hates Mizzou and yap yap yap. Meanwhile the sun is going down, my wife is slowly turning blue and I've moved about ten feet in 30 minutes. And I have to pee. Besides that, it was tons of fun.
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.