View Single Post
Old 01-22-2019, 10:29 AM   #76
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
My group had several phones dying because of the cold. My phone had the tickets so we were fine, but definitely something to consider if you are going all mobile tickets to a cold weather game.
My phone died right when we got through security and before they were going to scan my tix. I had to pull out a sticky toe warmer and put on the back for about 5 minutes and it turned back on... iphones hate the cold and even with a full battery go black if they get too cold.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.