Thread: Food and Drink Drink of choice tonight? PART DEUX
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2017, 01:23 PM   #844
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Yesterday was my launch date as I need a few days here in Scottsdale to get situated and get in a few last meals of gluttony and alcohol as a send off.

No bread, cereal, bagels, coffee, alcohol, pizza, ice cream or desserts or anything else that is gut busting for 6 months.

Hit the EOS gym for 2 1/2 hours; 5 miles on elliptical in 60 minutes, stretching next for 15 minutes, light free weight lifting and machines for 45 minutes, more stretching, walking on treadmill for 30 minutes on slight incline and only 2.5 mph, then more stretching, then about 10 minutes of curved curling bar exercises then stretching on ball and heavy ball then shower.

It felt great! I'm stocked that I am going to lose 100 pounds by Oct-Nov
Don't discount the sauna. It ain't about water weight, it's about health. And a great place to stretch..
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.