View Single Post
Old 01-25-2024, 04:46 PM   #22
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Here I found it...

Arthur Blank wants to have his cake and eat it too, which doesn’t seem possible with Bill Belichick, Rich McKay, and this Falcons head coaching search. He seems to be struggling with the decision.
And that's the rub.

Would I rather have McKay and Fontenot with Morris in charge? Or Belichick and a couple of the inner circle lackies we all know he'll choose from?

I mean that's just not a question, is it? McKay is really good and Fontenot is highly regarded in his own right. That's the foundation for a long and productive front office. If you have that in place, you're only ever one hire (and a good QB) away from being a division winner.

You don't scuttle that for a coach with an expiration date.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.