View Single Post
Old 05-19-2018, 02:04 AM   #897
EvOlVeD

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
I dont know if its been mentioned here but I saw this sauce on fox4KC morning show and picked up a bottle from Price chopper locally. Its is really good and plenty spicy for me. The owner says the original is the spicier of the two and I really like it.

http://www.danielsbbq.com/
the town my mom lives in used to have a daniel's bbq, but it closed down. it wasn't the greatest but it was shit tons better than wyandotte ****ing bbq.
Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.