Thread: Food and Drink Strouds fried chicken
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2020, 12:38 AM   #224
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randallflagg View Post
I've eaten at Strouds a few times. OK is about all I could ever give them. There WAS however a place in Shawnee Mission (back in the day) called "KT Fryers" that probably had the best fired chicken/chicken fried steak I have eaten at - this coming from a Southern boy who grew up with damned good chicken.

Unfortunately, the place burned to the ground. No more KT Fryers.....

But yeah, Strouds doesn't really do it for me....
Fried Chicken isn't southern, you all like to take credit for everything. Fried Green Tomatoes = not southern Sawmill breakfast gravy= not southern. So grow up, will ya?
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.